Letter to SDMC Commisioner Dec2012.pdf
New Delhi, 31 December 2012
PERSONAL ATTN: Shri. RAJESH GAHLOT - Standing Committee Chairman
PERSONAL ATTN: Shri. MANISH GUPTA –Commissioner - SDMC
Subject: Creamation Ground Dwarka- URGENT Improvement & Suggestions from 355 RWA/CGHS/MTA of Dwarka and Neighbouring Villages.
As you all aware that the INDIA's DAUGHTER- DAMNI was cremated at Sector 24, Dwarka Cremation Ground in wee hours.
We would like SDMC to decide on the following URGENTLY:
- Immediately organise the Sanitation , Horticulture and Civil Engineering team at site cleaning the area around
- The Civil Team need to re carpet the entire approach road and parking.
- The Standing Committee must consider calling an Architect for make over and improve- This need to put on FAST TRACK.
- There is NO LIGHTS or even Electricity supply to the cremation- Immediately organise this.
- There must be ample benches and shelter to be created.
- Please get the CNG Cremation System in working.
- A Spacious Hall may be constructed in Memory of Damini.
- Carpet, Chairs, Air Cooled, Speakers & Amplifier for Kirtan, Shoe Racks & Potable Water
We appreciate your good office response to this matter URGENTLY.
With kind regards
For and on behalf of Dwarka Forum(Regd.)
- EnC, SDMC
- DC, SDMC, Najafgarh Zone